Sunday, June 22, 2014

ONE

Anyone who has been through this process knows you don't know how many embryos you have until right before you are ready for the transfer. So when the Dr told me at my Egg Retrieval I knew the numbers were just going to go down from there. They fertilized 4, and today we found out we only have 1. I can go on and on how much I cried and how much I felt like this is over, but I have to stay positive and hope and pray for this one embryo. I know when we had Brinley she beat a lot of odds, even from the very beginning my dr called and said my blood work with her said I was pregnant, but it was so low that I would probably miscarry. Yet, she didn't..she fought and she stayed. So I need to find that faith and hope again for this embryo.
For now I will wait until Tuesday and we will have a few decisions to make then.

No comments: