It's hard to sit here and say what I'm feeling because I have so many different emotions.
Dreams of becoming a mom to many never seemed like it was going to be hard to get there. After struggling to become pregnant naturally I was scared but ready for modern medicine. When we got pregnant on our first treatment I was so surprise and excited, I thought we found a solution to our problem and we would go on having as many kids as we like.
Well,
Life throws us curve balls and keeps me looking for strength in my faith and beliefs.
The day is not over yet, but I've held on to my little miracle a little longer and requested for more kisses than ever. I knew she was a blessing and I could never take her for granted, but when you have a failed pregnancy you really hold on tight to the ones you have.
I want to say I knew this was coming...
but honestly it could have gone either way and I would have a list of reasons why I knew I was or was not pregnant.
I was scheduled to go into the Dr. office tomorrow for the blood work but I woke up this morning to an unpleasant surprise, my periods came.
Just so you know having a child already does not make this part any easier.
It's been a roller coaster day of emotions, but I will lay my head to sleep tonight and wake up happy and ready to start round 2 of IUI. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers that we will be able to have more kids.
9/23/11- BFP (baby girl born 6/1/12)
9/25/13- BFN (1st failed IUI)
No comments:
Post a Comment